Welcome to Uttoxeter Golf Club
Course Re-open from Wednesday 2nd December
Visitors Welcome – booking up to 7 days in advance
Daily Course Status Report – Telephone: 01889 566552 – option 6 – updated each morning
Pro Shop number for tee bookings – Tel: 01889 564884
LATEST UPDATE- Tues 1st December 2020
COVID PERIOD GOLF RULES as of Wednesday 2nd December.
- 4 balls are permitted.
- All golf is to be pre booked using the BRS system, or via the pro shop using the number above. Members can book 14 days in advance.
- Play More Golf Members will need to call the Pros shop (01889 564884) or email the club to make a manual booking.
- Visitors should currently book by phone through the pro shop to check availability, and only 7 days in advance.
- Clubhouse will remain closed under Tier 3 restrictions but the Pros Shop (retail) will remain open.
- Changing rooms will be open for use of the toilets ONLY. Continue to change clothes and shoes in the car park for the time being.
- All players to report to the Pro shop but only 1 person in the shop at any one time (masks compulsory).
- Bunkers to be deemed as GUR (not compulsory) for all golf, as all rakes removed.
- Putt Buddy devices installed for safely removing the ball from the hole.
- Hand sanitizers are widely available for all players to use but you are recommended to also bring your own.
- Buggies and trollies available— ONLY 1 person per buggy unless from the same household, they will be sanitized after each outing.
- Nets and putting green will remain open but only for the next group to use.
- Practice chipping range —maximum 4 people at any one time whilst observing advice on social distancing.
Clubhouse – currently closed under restrictions.
Takeaway service available
Masks to be worn at all times.
- Entrance/Exit – a strict one way policy to be in action– entry only through the door from the corridor (or through the fire door if already outside) and exit only via the patio doors in the lounge – no exceptions to this rule.
- Queueing – upon entry to the lounge please use personal hand sanitizers or those provided. Visitors to use NHS QR scan entry or provide written contact details to bar staff. Follow staff instructions regarding required table seating numbers.
- Ordering/re-ordering – Please take your seat and the bar staff will take your order once seated/registered.
- Sales – all bar food and drink sales MUST BE via contactless payment/bar cards only. Notes will only be accepted for topping up bar cards – no change will be given. Food sales from the kitchen window for take away can be paid in cash/contactless and will be operating a tab system to obviate the need for handling change. We will revert to usual bar/kitchen hours.
- Seating – internally, tables and chairs MUST NOT be moved – these have been strategically placed to ensure they remain within covid guidelines. Outside gatherings must also follow latest covid guidelines too.
- Toilets – you MUST exit the lounge via the patio doors (wearing your masak at all times) and re-enter via the main entrance. If sitting outside you MUST NOT re enter the club house other than via the main entrance (to maintain the one way system).
- Service – table service only.
- Track & Trace – Bar staff will maintain a list of contact details for all members, guests and visitors using the facilities for maximum 21 days in event of localised outbreak and need for NHS to identify possible infected people.
- Food/drink delivery – will be served to your table by the caterers. Bar staff will wear PPE at all times.
- Food clearance/table cleaning – to be undertaken only by the catering staff who will disinfect each table and chairs on vacation of the occupants.
- Please try to respect our catering staff who are doing there best to provide a service under difficult operating conditions.
Our course is nestled alongside Uttoxeter Racecourse and overlooks the River Dove with stunning views across the Weaver Hills. We offer all golfers a great experience on our challenging parkland course. A warm welcome awaits, whether as a visitor or potential member, we are a members club run by members for the benefit of members.