Welcome to Uttoxeter Golf Club
Course Status Report – Telephone: 01889 566552 – option 6 – updated every morning
Pro Shop number for tee bookings – Tel: 01889 564884
LATEST CLUB UPDATE – WEDNESDAY 14th October 2020
* VISITORS WELCOME *
All visitor golf MUST be pre booked, but no more than 6 days in advance, by either phoning the club pro, or on here through the club website. Members can book 14 days in advance.
+PLEASE NOTE SLOW PLAY RULES….. be mindful to keep up with the group ahead, if you lose ground or are holding groups up behind, then you MUST allow them through. Also, there is a dress code to adhere to, no jeans, tee shirts or trainers please.
COVID PLAYING GOLF RULES
- Maximum of 4 balls, at 10 minute tee intervals.
- All golf MUST be pre booked, members can book 14 days in advance.
- Visitors are most welcome, but MUST be pre booked up to 6 days in advance, either by phoning the pro shop, or online through the club website (contactless where possible payment please)
- Tees available 7.00am to 6.30 pm weekdays, 7am to 6pm weekends
- Clubhouse is open for food and drink, but will operate under the Covid 19 guidelines. Instructions and a Risk Assessment can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Changing rooms will be open for use of the toilets ONLY. Continue to change clothes and shoes in the car park for the time being.
- All players to report to the Pro shop but only 1 person in the shop at any one time.
- Bunkers to be deemed as GUR(not compulsory) for all golf, as all rakes removed.
- Putt Buddy devices installed for safely removing the ball from the hole.
- Hand sanitizers are widely available for all players to use but you are recommended to also bring your own.
- Buggies and trollies available— ONLY 1 person per buggy unless form the same household, they will be sanitized after each outing.
- Nets and putting green will remain open (no flags and the cups are inverted) but only for the next 4 ball to use. Members must hold back from visiting those areas until facilities are free.
- Practice chipping range —maximum 4 people at any one time whilst observing advice on social distancing.
7/7/2020—Covid Risk Assessment
Customers (members, guests and visitors)-masks to be worn at all times until seated.
- Entrance/Exit – a strict one way policy to be in action– entry only through the door from the corridor (or through the fire door if already outside) and exit only via the patio doors in the lounge – no exceptions to this rule.
- Queueing – upon entry to the lounge, firstly please use hand sanitizers available on ledge /step down to the lounge. Visitors to use NHS QR scan entry or provide written contact detaisl to bar staff. Then, identify a table for you and your playing partners. If no tables available inside check outside areas (patio and tent).
- Ordering/re-ordering – Please take your seat and the bar staff will take your order once seated/registered.
- Sales – all bar food and drink sales MUST BE via contactless payment/bar cards only. Notes will only be accepted for topping up bar cards – no change will be given. Food sales from the kitchen window for take away can be paid in cash/contactless and will be operating a tab system to obviate the need for handling change. We will revert to usual bar/kitchen hours.
- Seating – internally tables and chairs (max 4 per table) MUST NOT be moved – these have been strategically placed to ensure we remain within the 1m+ guidelines. Externally you can sit in groups of up to 6 maximum.
- Toilets – you MUST exit the lounge via the patio doors (wearing your masak at all times) and re-enter via the main entrance. If sitting outside you must not MUST NOT re enter the club house other than via the main entrance (to maintain the one way system).
- Service – table service only.
- Track & Trace – Bar staff will maintain a list of contact details for all members, guests and visitors using the facilities for maximum 21 days in event of localised outbreak and need for NHS to identify possible infected people.
- Food/drink delivery – will be served to your table by the caterers. Bar staff will wear PPE at all times.
- Food clearance/table cleaning – to be undertaken only by the catering staff who will disinfect each table and chairs on vacation of the occupants.
Our course is nestled alongside Uttoxeter Racecourse and overlooks the River Dove with stunning views across the Weaver Hills. We offer all golfers a great experience on our challenging parkland course. A warm welcome awaits, whether as a visitor or potential member, we are a members club run by members for the benefit of members.